Chicken with Zucchini over spaghetti Squash
- 2 cups spaghetti squash
- 2 cups tomato, canned, chopped
- 1 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cups zucchini chopped
- 2 3oz skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp. olive oil
· Take 2 cups chopped tomatoes and put into a pot.
· Add 1 1/2 chopped onions and 2 cups zucchini's cut up.
· Add 1 tablespoon oregano, basil and parsley. Cook until onions and zucchini are done.
· Take a whole spaghetti squash and stick it in the oven at 400 degrees. Cook for 1 hour.
· When cool cut and take out seeds and shred into bowl.
· In a medium nonstick sauté pan, heat 2 tsp. of olive oil add chicken cook until done.
· To serve, put cooked spaghetti squash on each plate, place even amounts of zucchini/tomato mixture on top. I sprinkle a little parmesan cheese and top with a grilled chicken breast.
Makes 2 sevings